Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weight Watchers Day 2 & 3

Yesterday I went above my 23 points, but I made up for it today.
2/24/09
Breakfast: ww english muffin w/ cream cheese and cottage cheese - 3 pts
Snacks: ww pumpkin muffin, 2 servings of cottage cheese - 5 pts
Lunch: ww smart ones fettucini alfredo w/ broccoli - 6 pts
Dinner: ww philly cheese steaks - 8 pts
Drink: bloody mary - 4 pts
Total: 28

Today I did much better because I knew I had to make up the 5 pts from yesterday.
2/25/09
Breakfast: ww english muffin w/ cream cheese and cottage cheese - 3pts
Snacks: ww pumpkin muffin, caramel rice cakes - 4 pts
Lunch: fresco style steak burrito (taco bell) - 6pts
Dinner: cottage cheese - 1pt
Drink: Champagne - 2 pts
Total: 16pts

In the last 3 days I was allowed to eat a total of 69 pts and I ended up eating 61 pts. The great thing with weight watchers is you don't have to eat exactly your pts every day, you can actually eat less one day and save them up for the next day if you know you are going out to eat or you just feel like splurging a little. So I am only a couple days into it, but I am doing good. I'll post again after my weigh in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacy - I spotted your comments on another "weight loss journey" blog and I wanted to wish you well on your journey. I do have a question for you about WW: do they stress or encourage any particular amount of water intake? I've found that in the 12 weeks that I've been counting calories and exercising, I have NOT been hungry at all. This apparently is not normal - but I am drinking about 84oz/day of water. No more Pepsi or caffeine at all. I was quite pleased to see minus 33 pounds this morning. 15 to go. I'm 42y/o male, starting weight in December was 218. Goal is 170 buy June of this year. This is the first time I've ever tried to lose weight, and I'm actually enjoying the process - I thought exercise was going to be painful...it really isnt'! =) dj

    ReplyDelete